Specifically designed for your personal and home business word processing, spreadsheet and presentation needs, Corel® Office makes your at-home work simple.
- The sleek and simple interface includes tabbed toolbars that put the features you need right where you need them
- It’s similar to the office suites you’ve used before, so it’s easy learn and use
- It’s compatible with Microsoft® Office files and supports PDF publishing from any application
- You can switch languages at the click of a button
- New Features
New Corel® Office makes working at home simple. Similar to the office suites you've used before, it features familiar tabbed toolbars that put the right tools just where you need them. Quickly prepare, edit and present great-looking letters, reports, quotations, memos, mailings and newsletters. Share files and information easily with Microsoft Office compatibility* and built-in PDF publishing. Enjoy doing it all in a workspace that you customize yourself so you feel comfortable instantly.
- Write high-quality letters, résumés, reports and term papers
- Create spreadsheets, charts and graphs, and balance budgets
- Make slideshows with photos and charts
- Open, edit and save Microsoft Office files to easily share work with others
- Create PDF documents from any application
- Switch languages at the click of a button
*Corel Office will open the vast majority of files created in Microsoft® Office Word, Microsoft® Office Excel® and Microsoft® Office PowerPoint®. Due to differences in the applications, a file may not open on occasion and, in some cases, formatting may not be identical.
- System Requirements
- Windows Vista Home Basic, Home Premium, Ultimate, and Business (32 Bit and 64 Bit) or Windows XP Home, Media, or Professional Edition (with latest Service Pack and Critical Updates)
- 512 MB RAM
- 1-GHz processor
- 200 MB hard disk space for full installation of all included applications and languages
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution (768 x 1024 on a Tablet PC)
- CD-ROM drive Mouse or tablet